2019 Season Info
If you missed the parent meeting or want to review the most important details please click here.
Week 6 Important Information (3/18-3/23):
- Parent Donations: I am asking for a donation of $200 to help offset costs for the season. Families are not required to donate for their athlete to participate.
- If you can donate, you can do so in one of two ways:
- Write a check
- Payable to Del Norte High School. Write "Track" and your athletes name in the memo
- Pay online at delnortehsaf.org.
- Donate by season, choose Track and Field, and put your athletes name in the memo
- Rancho Bernardo Dual Meet This Thursday 3/21 @ Del Norte
- Release TIme - 1:45 PM
- Meet Start Time - 3:15 PM
- Entries will be posted Wednesday night
- Mt Carmel Invite - Saturday 3/23
- Accepted Entries - Click Here
- If your name is on the list for an individual event you are racing, relay teams will be decided after this Thursday's meet.
- Time Schedule - Click Here
- I am still in need of a parent volunteer to run the snack bar. If you are interested in helping, please email me at email@example.com
- Practice is MANDATORY Mon-Fri from 4-6PM in the stadium. Pole Vault practice is from 4-6:30PM. Missing practice will affect an athletes eligibility to compete.
- Practice is NEVER cancelled. We will meet rain or shine - if it is raining practice starts at the lunch tables.
- Bring WARM clothes to practice, it is very cold this time of the year.
- Our full meet schedule can be found here on athletic.net
- If you are going to miss practice for any reason, you must email Coach Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT text, call, or send teammates as messengers.
Please check this website regularly for all information regarding the season
The Following Documents Must Be Signed And Returned Prior To An Athletes First Competition
Outside Activity Contract - Click here to download
- If you plan on participating in another activity during track season that will interfere with your ability to attend practices and meets, this form must be filled out and signed by the athlete, parents, and the head coach.
Del Norte Rules and Expectations/Varsity Letter Requirements - Click Here To Download (not available yet)
- Team rules that must be reviewed and signed by parents and athletes.
CDC Opioid Factsheet - Click here to download
- New California State Law - Review sign and return